Hyperspin Preconfigured Gaming Machine – Retro Fusion 4000 Pro
- Coolermaster Mastercase Mc500m Gaming Case
- Intel® Core™ i9 10 Core Processor i9-7900X (3.3GHz) 13.75MB Cache (Latest Gen)
- Corsair H60 2018 Hydro Series High-Performance CPU Cooler
- ASUS® ROG STRIX X299-E GAMING: ATX, USB 3.1, SATA 6 GB/s, WIFI – RGB Ready
- 32GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 2666MHz (2 x 16GB)
- 6GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2060 – HDMI, DP, DVI – VR Ready!
- 1st Hard Disk (OS) 500GB Samsung 860 2.5″ EVO SSD, SATA 6Gb/s (upto 550MB/sR | 520MB/sW)
- 2nd Hard Disk (DATA) 8TB SATA-III 3.5″ HDD, 6GB/s, 7200RPM, 256MB CACHE
- 3nd Hard Disk (DATA) 8TB SATA-III 3.5″ HDD, 6GB/s, 7200RPM, 256MB CACHE
- 4nd Hard Disk (DATA) 8TB SATA-III 3.5″ HDD, 6GB/s, 7200RPM, 256MB CACHE
- Corsair 850w RMX Series™ Modular 80 Plus® Gold, Ultra Quiet
- Cooler Master Mastergel Maker Thermal Compound
- Sound Card ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO
- 2 x Xbox 360 Wireless Controllers (Preconfigured to work with Hyperspin)
- 1 x Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 Plus QWERTY UK
- USB Options MIN. 2 x USB 3.0 & 2 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL + MIN. 2 FRONT PORTS
- Operating System – Genuine Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit OEM
- Cab ready – install/wire into any upright cabinet with ease with the I-PAC 2 controller
Please note, specs may vary from time to time when newer parts come to market, before production we will confirm the specs with you.
We can customise the PC to your specification, contact us for a custom quote.
For full details on hyperspin available drive upgrades please see the Hyperspin Preconfigured Hard Drives page Please note: on certain 4K TV models, there is a lag on some emulators, 4k monitors hyperspin works well. We are currently investigating to find a fix.
Games Terms and Conditions / Disclaimer:
- If you are ordering the 6,000+ games board and above option we cannot guarantee that every single game will work as expected as it is impossible for us to test them all. We do however test the platforms within them for example we tested NES/SEGA and more and they work well so assuming all games within those platforms will also work.
- Please note that the games have been developed and emulated by third parties so therefore they may not be complete (i.e. missing levels, no sound etc). We do not develop or modify any games in any way.
- In our experience and based on customer feedback over 99% of games work as expected. the same game may exist on multiple platforms, for example, space invaders exists on the Galaxian, DK hardware and more. If a platform doesn't work for you just try another platform. Be aware that some games on certain platforms may require a keyboard such as Commodore and Amstrad platforms - Any platform you do not want can be removed please add a note when ordering.
- If you would like us to test any games specifically for you before ordering please let us know and we will make sure they work 100%.